<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 . 10:10 AM

Whoo 500th post xD! Weekends were great! At least the entering of the march "hols" was fun and enjoyable la. Dont know what will happen during the rest of it, but its gonna be a short time to rest T_T.

Friday: (its counted as weekend right? >.<) We had no lessons cos of the kaleidescope opening ceremony xD! The welcoming ceremony, drumming, was good I think. Plus its the only one I din make mistake ever since changed into djembe, is that how u spell? I enjoyed the rest of the performance too. After that we slacked in the bandroom =x met mr lim twice when me and shenmei were looking for our classes LOL. But in the end I din go join them >.<. We only went for the concert haha. After that was lunch, queued up for kebab with yingxian, linette and rebecca for a long long time. I think it was more than 1hr =/. Then we ate at a corner near bandroom. I skipped some activities along the way again. I only went for the rangoli thing with jingqi they all haha.


We were supposed to use these coloured rice to make "pictures". By putting glue on the places we want the rice to be, then we just pour the colour of the rice we want and shake till they stick on the glued parts, take the extras out before moving onto another colour haha. It was fun la.

Went for sp a while. Was taking the section then later taking sec1s with jinhui haha. Our sec1s are noisy this year lol. One noisiest and lamest of the three I have seen out of four, one always likes to laugh and the third one is a little quieter haha. But I think they'll be fun lol.

Watched the leaps years. Can unds why people said it wasnt good. But some parts of the philosophies and stuff said by famous people like Shakespeare they mentioned are quite meaningful.

Saturday:
Went school in the morning to do bp dubbing, still havent finished yet >.<. Then had quick lunch before going for comm meeting and band. Band was nice. Lol. Yeah, can hear improvements made. But I think I still dun dare to play out loud >.< scared mispitch and stuff gah. Now my horn is smoother to play with too, just need more air as usual but the slurs are much better than when I just started playing it in the beginning of the year.

Reached home late so went uncle's house late too. Nvm, erica and erina were much later lol. I wonder how the rest of them slept that night =/. I slpt on the sofa lol. Fell aslp quite early while they played majong. Cool eh, slpt so well somemore, even with all that noise and stuff haha.

Oh okay I got lots of pictures of sunday on my cousin's wedding, shall do it on another post xD, if not it'll be super duper long hahaha. Yay!