Saturday, April 19, 2008 . 2:40 PM
Lol the last time I was online was last sat hahaha! Not that bad now lor! I blogged after 7 days =x. This week was a slack week! Only had one test which is chinese and dont really need to study for. So I slacked the whole week hahaha.Band is slack nowadays. But now kind of get a feeling of being not needed. Yeah, cos other than the speech day pieces, we dont need to play the others ma. At least being the librarian makes me busy =x. Although I dont really go photocopy stuff cos near my house dont have photocopy shop>.<, but at least still have other stuff to help with haha. But like a bit slow in actions cos we always give out the scores very late. But cant be help leh, the shops take some time to photocopy the whole stack of stuff even though we divide the work already =/. Nevertheless its still fun doing library work with jinhui banana huibin and yiling =D.
Finally get to sleep early a few days in this week even though got one day I slept at 1 >.<. Its nice to sleep early =D. Today woke up very late hahaha, I slept for 14hours I think LOL. But I got woken up by phone calls for my mum again -.-. Okay la, at least it did wake me up, if not I would have slept even longer, which is no good =/.
Actually I dont know why can only remember about band stuff in terms of school leh. Like I spend more than half my time in school, but just cant remember what I did LOL! Okay, nevermind, shall not rack my brain for that. But I think I'll miss band a lot haha.
Yesterday had comm meeting till very late! Got very hungry but luckily sihui had lots of food made by her mum! The sushi and nuggets saved my stomach >.<. My stomach still not feeling well sometimes zzz. Taking such long time to heal or wad. Very irritating gah.
Hmm true la hor, sometimes certain things you want to blog online you dont want them to be viewed by too many people causes you to want to delete your blog and create a private one lols. Lazy to write diary ma. I wonder who still keeps a handwritten diary. That'll be cool lols. For I am too lazy to write mine. Now also too lazy to come online le hahaha. But I like reading blogs lehhhhhhhh dont all go delete your blogs hor!
And I know some people read my blog also nv tag de lol. Cos I do that sometimes when I read people's blogs too lmao. Sometimes see the online counter go up but tagboard stagnant hahaha. Tagboard is sad =((.
Lols and kh finally tagged after such a long time! And she changed her blogskin to dou niu yao bu yao! Ahhhhh I want the dvddddddddddd but its damn freaking ex =.=. Such a waste of money to buy now. Shall wait for the price to drop hahaha. Hebe <3!
Missing my animes le lol. Too long never watch. But ever since I changed internet with my tenant, the downloading speed is damn slow even though playing maple wun lag at all muahaha! Seriously now can go zak and whatsoever with no lag whoo.
Hoho godmother just called to say that she had won the model worker award and won tickets to www/escape plus a trip to man gu, is that bangkok @_@, forgot le =/. But so cool aha! Eh the date is on mother's day which is one or two days before level camp @_@. Tiring! LOL!
But am looking forward to level camp! Think its gonna be real fun ahha! Outdoor camp always leave better memories lols. That time when we were talking about level camps, we all agreed that the yr2 one left most impression haha! Especially the campfire =D. Think this year's will be even better than that, I hope la haha!
This year got quite a lot of things to look forward to leh! Brisbaneeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hmm, of cos there would be the most hated exams after all these haha. But get to slack very early this yr! Cos the exams are early hahaha. Sort of thought of playing maple all the way, but dont think gonna do that la =x. Must go out and play also! Cousins all so busy roar! Heard from yu fang that erica and erina are not going chalet this year. HOW CAN! @#^@)#&%@&*^#(@ If you two are reading this now better come give me explanation hor!
Haha, seems like suddenly got a lot of things to blog about =x. Actually got a lot de la, just lazy or dont want to =x. Lala! Heh, shall go off now, been blogging for some time le hahaha! Cya =D


