<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 12, 2008 . 6:31 PM

Will always start my post with "havent been blogging recently", "havent been blogging for the past week", or "havent been blogging for a week plus" hahaha! Yeah not being online often doesnt give me enough time to blog, or else i'm just lazy =x.

Beginning of april is a great time I guess. Okay, the not so great thing about these 2 weeks is that it was super busy and rush! The previous sat was RHYTHM XXII! Cool huh? Damn rush la! Had like what, three tests and have to practice and get ready our traditional rhythm day presents. Rhythm was fun la, but I guess there are some regrets here and there a lot of ppl felt. Nevertheless, I will miss it too. For three years, it has been enjoyable to me no matter what happened each year =D. Can say that they are memorable unless I have no feelings lol.

For the rest of the week was busy due to getting sick and tests LOL. Had gastric on the whole of monday and still went to mandai -.- zzz. Then till today my stomach is still fully recovered yet roar @#$%^&*(...had to miss yu fang's early bdae party too =((.

Shall update more on another day when I am free =x. Cya =D