Tuesday, May 20, 2008 . 10:44 AM
I cant decide if I should continue to blog about level camp or blog about ytd...I had said that I would continue to blog about the level camp in the next post. However, I have mixed feelings now. Din go school cos morning still having cramps. By morning I mean early morning la duh. But now feeling much better. Anyway banana just told me the instructor couldnt make it so even if I went, it would end at 12, which is a super waste of time LOL! 9.50 - 12 leh haha. Okay I thought I would be able to blog without any distractions but I was wrong =x Smsing a few people at once hahaha, okay sure bao this month =x.Yesterday I went to the airport at night to meet them at T1. They all bought food from popeye and went to the viewing gallery to eat. Then I accompanied the mafan yian to T2 to buy macs. Haha chatting a lot on the way. Was fun chatting with her, like got to know more about stuff xD. So we went back to T1 and they were going to T3 already -.-. Should have went there straight la hahaha, but it was fun again. Chatted with ben(s) about maple and poor weijia bth LOL. Sorry la even though stopped playing temporary but still interested in it >.<. We definitely liven up the usually quiet T3 LOL!
Xingqi counted like 50 people ytd. So there were AT LEAST 50 people sending ziyu off. Then we all took pictures, gave him hugs and he sort of said his goodbye speech. Very da ming xing-like haha! Everyone was trying not to cry, cos once a person start, the chain continues. One was started by zenn but was stopped la luckily. Before I went to the airport I already told myself, today cannot cry, today cannot cry! I din cry! Haha...teared la cos of stupid zenn.
Yeap, other than 4J, there were people from his sec2 class, pri sch class and his gang, plus his relatives. It was a very touching scene la. Thinking about this makes me sad again. At least there's photos other than memories!
Had to leave cos chingying's parents were fetching sam and me home cos it was late le. So before we left, the three of us and weijia gave him one last hug. All didnt really know what to say le. Hope can still keep in contact with him bah. On the way stupid sam kept singing his out of tune peng you and made me and chingying tear lol. That was his main purpose anyway -.-.
Haha I shall end here.
J[4]Jeremy will always remember ziyu and will always miss you! =D
J[4]Jeremy We love ziyu!


