Sunday, May 25, 2008 . 3:09 PM
When I blog, I blog a lot and when I dont, its totally empty xD. Haha I never realised how loud the music on my blog is cos my com's volume is usually damn low =.=. I want to remove it leh, but the blog preview thing always show the blog in haywire when I edit the blog template LOL! I scared my blog will look like the preview so I havent made any changes to the template yet =.=. I wanna change some stuff too LOL, but dun dare =x.Thinking of changing the skin cos I have been using this for a long time alr, but a bit lazy to change the whole template haha. Anyways, I will wait till the preview thing is okay then change I guess.
Its the holidays now! But it doesnt feel like it. Maybe its only the start la, but judging from the schedule, I think I will feel the hols during the second week haha. Let's see:
1st week: band camp
2nd week: brisbane trip
3rd week: back from brisbane + studying
4th week: studying + la filming?
I dont have much time to study actually haha, but now currently in holiday mood so dont feel like starting any studying. Actually, I have been in holiday mood ever since level camp started LOL!
Bleh electives were okay I guess. Went from the second day onwards haha. So long nv see banana alr and its fun being with her and qy again! So the ancient chinese math(can u believe it?) was okay. Third day banana ponned and was pissed with qy(sorry >.<) so I wasnt with her at all the whole day(even during lunch) so I din talk to her. Felt weird la but luckily wasnt a loner lol. On the mrt, I expected to become a loner for the day haha.
Anyways, sat with terence they all in the com lab. I din unds anything in the theory at all lols. But the hands-on part was super fun. Oh its advanced aerospace btw. We get to fly jet F16 xD. Its a simulator thats so real and supposedly used internationally by pilots for training la haha. The flying parts were cool and we get to shoot enemy including the ppl jumping down using parachutes with missiles xD. Very saddist I know =x.
Even if I didnt like the elective, I enjoy the simulator as a game la haha. But it was interesting. The make up of the jets and how the thing works interested me for a while. But I figured I can never be a pilot cos I hate the calculations and stuff haha.
Same goes for last day but we got to fly a propeller plane which I didnt like cos your hand must be damn stable -.-. Had to take some time for me to get used to it. I could fly better only after the instructor showed me how to do it properly haha. Hes really good, as both a pilot and an instructor haha.
Then it was band after that. Some of the comm went to have moving chair practices so I din go for full band at all. A bit waste of time la. Band dragged quite long so I went off first. If not my dad gonna kill me again -.-. That time made him wait a long time he got quite unhappy just that he didnt say. I only found out when my mum told me gah. Bleh...so now must tell my dad the time 30mins or so later than the time they tell us so that he wont have to wait so long.
Open house was bad I guess. Totally couldnt hear each other -.-. Then practiced till 3 plus plus. By the time I went home I was damn tired cos the last few days obviously slpt damn late hahaha. Mum wasnt home and there wasnt anything to eat so I made milo for myself and ate two wholemeal breads with it. I havent made myself anything for ages and I hate wholemeal bread. But no choice la was hungry haha. Bathed already and after eating I just fell aslp on my bed.
Slept through till next morning if there wasnt attempted alarm calls =x and my mum haha. She reached home at 11 plus I think and I heard noises so I woke up to ask if theres food. When I found out there wasnt, I went back to sleep again =x. Today is another day for slacking till back to band tmr zzz. Totally dread it now =.=. Long hours trying to keep in tune again roar.
Sigh shall blog till here now. Weather's terrible. Its hot and I realised I havent eaten my lunch LOL. Ate roti prata at 10 plus so wasnt hungry =x. Bleh theres prawns! So there! xD


