Tuesday, May 20, 2008 . 12:00 PM
Lol seems to me I've been blogging like mad ever since I came back from da level camp! Just blog hopped cos I was bored haha. Read some interesting stuff. But, the best are still blogs of peeps from J[4]Jeremy! Actually went to read fellow 4Jeremians' blogs when I came back from level camp and of cos everyone felt the same way about the same things, the only difference is in the style and language of blogging.Haha okay now I shall continue blogging about level camp!
Day 1:
Went to moelc to assemble. That was the first meeting with our instructors! Group 18 (J1) is Wyna and Group 22 (J2) is Xinyi! I think everyone was still sian sian de lol. Waited super long time cos 2 FORGETFUL ppl forgot to bring their passports LOL! Chingying and yian only realised they had forgotten to bring their passports when they reached moelc I think haha. So their parents had to rush home to get for them.
The instructors were fun la. Can see based on their conversations already lmao. Passed customs and changed into msia bus and continue the journey to kota tinggi. Slept on the way, cos tired still. Then when we reached there we were brought to our tents. After that we got ready for the hike to Gunung Panti.
Somehow I think its the first time for me to trek on this kind of mountain route, cos I doubt the route took the last time I went bukit timah hill was a real mountain route lol. Went up to check point 1 and we started our outdoor cooking. Ms ng helped us cook the maggi mee after jingjie and a few others set up the fire >.<. We were supposed to cook ourselves la, but I think she saw that we looked tired and thought that some probably never cook at home(like me =x) so she helped us.
Even though the food wasnt that hygienic nor delicious, nobody complained cos all were too hungry after the trekking haha. After we finished, we continued our hike up to check point 3. The hike from 2 to 3 was rather steep but it was managable as everyone was helping one another out and there were encouragements here and there!
Reached the top and we took a group photo before coming down. Oh on the way I saw a leech cos an instructor was holding it on her hands lol and when we reached the top there was another one. We trekked back the way we came and everyone was happy when we were back lol. But it was time to take a shower and water was freezing cold lols. Thats when I caught a cold I guess. Plus cos it was hot then I din sleep inside my sleeping bag in the tent >.<.
They rearranged the tent arrangements and me weijia qy yingzhi jiawen and siew kee ended up sharing a tent haha! In the middle of the night you would see me weijia qy and yingzhi getting up now and then cos of the stupid mosquitoes and we spammed insect repellent so the whole tent smelt of that afterwards =.=. But still fun la hahaha! Experience ma =x.


