<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 22, 2008 . 7:47 PM

Always moody on the last day of holidays. Weird huh? Guess its the resentment to going back to school again =x. Didnt exactly complete anything and gonna die o_O. Who cares now. Bored. Told you I am moody already =/. Anyways I loaded brisbane pics onto my com already, so I can actually post some now haha.

I doubt I will ever get the brisbane post done leh. Those who wants my pics can come and get from me I guess. Have loaded them into my thumbdrive to pass to qy and banana xD. See, specially for u two de leh hahaha. Okay I shall pic some of my fav pics xD.

At the airport! Miss yuezhi and jinhui >.<
J[4]Jeremy <3!

Qy and banana <3! xD

On the plane! Plane mates hahaha

My favourite ride at movieworld and also the whole trip! =D

During the last trip I had the pig doing this to me

This time, its sylvester! (or how u spell =x)

Dearest horns <3!
On the tractor! Banana not here =/
On boat! Flying ducks muahaha!

Pretty horse!

Moomoo feeding moo moo!

Me feeding baby cow! Actually was feeding another one, but forgot take pic. The bottle is actually empty already yet this cow is still sucking haha. Cute!

Miss brisbane and its weather lolol. Sg is so freaking hot =.=. When I stepped out of the airport I tot I stepped into a heater haha.

Hopefully wun die so early tmr xD. Go do sth else le...byebye! =D