Tuesday, June 03, 2008 . 3:46 PM
Hoho been very busy and was too lazy to blog haha. Band camp was great in my opinion haha...while some ppl have been mapling away, I have been banding away lol! Okay la, to be honest I really want to train lor, but no time then too bad la >.<. Now so nice got 2x exp @_@.Haha band was fun at least, yeah really fun haha. I am sure the trip will be too! And gonna fly off tonight le...so uh I wont be replying smses la, but you can sms me xD. Cos I will be bring my phone there aha.
Will be back on the 10th at 5.45am -.-. Yeah, so I will probably sleep the whole day I think lmao! The trips gonna be fun fun fun. Am so looking forward to it hahaha. Was afraid last night couldnt sleep but luckily can xD. I know I wont be sleeping much tonight lols. There's gonna be lots to do on the plane whee! Movie! Lalala~
Was packing just now LOL! Yeah I know very very very last minute la, but still managed to get it done ma =x. Love my new luggage hahaha. Bought it at the Robinsons sale just last week =x. Lazy to borrow from cousin this time, and I want to have my own haha. Its red! Like my phone whee! Its meant for easy searching. Hopefully no one else has (bright) red of cos =x. Then when you look at the whole mess of luggages you can see mine immediately xD! Not AA la, for convenience!
Shall go do some stuff before going to bathe and go to the airport! Have to meet at 6pm even tho flying off at 9 haha. Okay cya soon! =D


