Monday, June 30, 2008 . 11:21 PM
Oh man I am freaking, super, very, extremely, damn...TIRED! Lol! Okay its fun blogging short posts now especially since long ones would probably take a toll out of me. Been sleeping late recently(aft sch reopens) and guess this is the after effect bah. Now I am having a hard keeping my eyes open >.< but I still want to finish this post haha.Too tired to focus on doing my portfolio so I guess I will complete it tmr >.<. Slacked and wasted lots of time today actually =.=, if not I could have completed my work la haha. But it was nevertheless fun LOL. The filming is sort of like playing hahaha. Love my LA group! <3
Jinx that matches with curses actually works like 99% leh! Haha, okay I dun think we did that so many times, but around there la hor? xD Okay la had lots of fun today haha...hope will have more fun next time too lor lala.
Evil schemes of mine may just pop up anytime...when or what, nobody knows. Beware...


