Thursday, July 17, 2008 . 9:09 PM
Haha so long nv blog again... been rather busy and tired recently lol.. school life is tiring! Sch is like energy sucker T_T... maybe also due to the travel time la... but I just dun like it haha... hopefully this will improve when we move back to the new campus and the old site xD!Oh but school is still fun ahaa..not the studies part of course =x, but the having fun part la. Like recess time and stuff are the best lol! Did funny things with banana wj xx and benz ytd...sat at the semicircle on the tracks cloud gazing in the middle of the day hahaha...hot but quite nice leh. Love the sky xD. Then we were looking at all the shapes the clouds have...found snoopy! Its the only thing I rmbed hahaha...
Den today xx brought banana and me to see bird's nest, but dun have the baby birds anymore...and a plastic bag with styrofoam was chasing us @_@! Then ltr we went to see the mangoes...thinking of ways to pluck them hahaha...too bad we are not psychic =x.
Hmm...like very long nv blog abt stuff that happens in my life hahaha...or maybe its just very long nv blog LMAO. Haha, doesnt matter la xD. Life is fun sometimes but not other times...its just liddat and cant reli do anything abt it cos its life lols... just be happy thats all =D.
Now feels a bit muggerish when I dun come online that often LOL...but actually have been finding the time to slack =x. Just that msn life is no more hahaha...now actually come to think of it, msn a bit de waste time and is a major distraction LOL! No I am not a guai kia T_T just stating the facts =x.
Lala and exam is like coming real soon but still dun reli have the mood to study...since when have I started studying so early anw hahaha...gah...so stressful. But I prefer not to think abt it right now lols. Gosh this post is like weird...just random thoughts being thrown in...
Shall go attempt to do the stupid essay now. Cannot dun do meh roar. lol. Cyas =D!


