Friday, August 15, 2008 . 6:24 PM
Ah my internet is reeeeeeeeetarded! Lousy stability, suspect is cos of my modem la =/. Something might have spoilt in there or sth...been using it since sec1 I think haha. Takes me a long long time to connect its so irritating its another reason to why I have not been online.Oh well, after not being online frequently, I am used to that and a bit like nth to do when I go msn haha. Now can just go blog hopping, check out certain webs and blog when I feel like it lor xD. I have no idea what I have been doing also lmao. I want to sleep! Haha!
Anyway was watching the women's table tennis....and...Singapore got into the finals! Haha! Feng Tian Wei is going in for the individuals and Li Jia Wei and Wang Yue Gu going for doubles. All their matches against South Korea were damn exciting and tense lols. Their scores are always so tight -.-. But damn cool la, at least Singapore gets our first medal haha.
Haha the news now reporting on the table tennis results xD. Oh wells, today is one of my only few free days and I'm gonna slack >.<. This weekends will be going to an uncle's friend's house to see a shelf. If its suitable I might have a book shelf for my comics! xD Whee game patch finishing le, shall go off le byebye! =D


