Monday, September 01, 2008 . 10:38 PM
Whee got a new canon printer!! Went to Comex on sat and ytd hahaha...so damn crowded, but din mind cos can finally get a new printer after 12361287412763129379812 days lols...its terrible to be unable to print my hw =.=. Everytime have to mafan banana and other friends >.<. Thank you all! Esp banana =D!I think canon is cool lol...this one can print photos on the glossy paper (maybe most printers now can la but I dunno >.<) and prints fast compared to my old printer hahaha. Old ma, maybe. It came with a trolley lol...has a free headset too. Seems quite a good deal to me for a printer that costs 99 la =/ cos most canon printers i see outside are more than 100bucks. Actually all. Lol. Now I can print stuff. Am satisfied =D.
Studied math today whoo shall continue tmr ahhaha! Shall stop here, cya! =D


