Monday, October 20, 2008 . 12:01 PM
1) The person who tagged:Qin Ying
2) Your relationship with him/her is:
- Sec 1 & 2 classmate
- Close friend
- Squadmate
-Person to rant to (tho very long nv do that le >.<)
3) Your five impressions of him/her:
- Ticklish
- Stubborn
- Weird perceptions(usually opp from norm)
- Loves her junejune
- Bimbo!
4) The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you:
Always there to listen to my rants >.<
5) The most memorable thing that he/she had said to you:
Er what have you said to me ah =/ Something like she'll always be there when I need a listening ear I think =D
6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
@_@ Have to tolerate her bimbo-ness
7) If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Loving me more than her junejune =x
8) If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Be very very very sad =((
9) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Uh...I dunno...really racking my brains now...can I just say become too bimbo till I cant stand it? Really have no idea LOL!
10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Er..cant really do anything...be there for you whenever you need me >.<
11) Your overall impression of him/her is:
A good bimboish percussionist who loves her junejune o_O
12) How you think people around you will feel about you?
Indecisive LOL I think =/
13) The characteristics you love of yourself are:
Optimistic? Happy go lucky sometimes and ignore things I dont like...
14) On the contrary, the characteristics you hate of yourself are:
Indecisive, always late and short tempered.
15) The most ideal person you want to be is:
Myself! =x
16) For people who care for and like you, say something to them:
I care and like you too! (for friends and relatives laa)
17) Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you?
Hm.
1. QY (hahaha dont care u do it again xD)
2. Banana (tho u nv blog but qy wrote your name too =/)
3. KH
4. Erica
5. Erina
6. Yufang
7. XX
8. Xin Yi
9. Bin Bin
10. Ziyu (eh cant think of anyone else le LOL)
18) Who is no.6 having relationship with? (Yufang)
Ah Wai, baby Gavin's father duh!
19) Is no. 9 a male or female? (Bin Bin)
Both? No luh, female
20) If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (XX and Ziyu)
LOL! I dunno lmao...
22) What is no.2 studying about? (Banana)
Exams are over!
23) When is the last time you had a chat with no.3? (KH)
Quite some time ago leh @_@ When she tagged on my tagboard counted? =x
24) What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Xin Yi)
Chinese? @_@
25) Does no.1 have any siblings? (QY)
Younger bro
26) Will you woo no.3? (KH)
Hahaha if I am a guy maybe?
27) How about no.7? (XX)
Dowan ltr she make me go donate blood with her LOL
28) Is no.4 single? (Erica)
Nope nope
29) What is the surname of no.5? (Erina)
Very long right @_@
30) What's the hobby for no.4? (Erica)
Taking lots and lots of pics lol
31) Does no.5 and 9 get along well? (Erina and Bin Bin)
Dunno each other o_O
32) Where is no.2 studying at? (Banana)
DHS o_O
33) Say something casual about no.1: (QY)
Bimbo!
34) Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Xinyi)
I'm not a les @_@
35) Where does no.9 live at? (Bin Bin)
Pasir Ris
36) What colour does no.3 like? (KH)
I dunno @_@ Blue?
37) Are no.5 and 1 best friends? (Erina and Qy)
They dunno each other >.<
38) Does no. 1 have any pets? (QY)
Junejune~
39) Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? (XX)
Hahaha if I say no will you kill me? =x
40) What is no. 10 doing now? (Ziyu)
Probably sleeping @_@ its 12am thr =/


