Thursday, October 23, 2008 . 5:14 PM
HAHA BANANA DECIDED TO START BLOGGING AGAIN!!!Heh relinked you already! Must thank me for helping you publicise too! hahaha even though you putting on your msn nick =x.
Hohoho today is a happy happy day! When first knew my results from benz, was quite no feeling cos I guessed my results already haha! I always guess things correctly somehow. Things do have a different ending at times,such as this one! heh! Yeap yeap from my tone, you can probably tell that it has improved aft something has happened! Whats something? Magic! LOL! Obviously not la, I'm just kidding lol. Bored ma =x. Yeah yeah so I have gotten all my aims whee! Very very happy, but still got something not cleared yet. Wonder if I can do it or not, or rather whether the sch allows it or not haha, but nvm! Should be okay...taking things one step at a time is good, cos problems can always be solved, in one way or another!
Oh no this post is quite wordy =/. Anyway, today wasnt a bad day. Math was okay, phy was okay(probably cos we saw our results and we were talking instead of paying attention >.<. Sorry mr lim, cos next yr not taking phy le >.<.) and chi wasnt as bad as I thought before I went to sch. I expected it to be another sian day that feels extremely long, but no it wasnt haha!
I wanted to see if I could finish my chi paper and I chionged all the way. Cant believe it la, but really did it lmao! I finished super early leh! Its like 20mins before time or sth...usually I'll leave a qns blank cos not enuf time de lols. Maybe cos good mood today hahaha. At least aft knowing my results la. When my mum woke me to ask me go bathe I was like telling her I din want to go sch cos was very sian of chi but she din allow me to pon la, so no choice had to wake up haha! Nvm, I'm glad I went to sch LOL!
But today was really fun lor, talk talk and have fun haha! Going back with chingying is fun too! (Should do that more often =x) Talked and laughed and everything hahaha! Anyway cant wait to see the bsp ppl! They will be back in sg today and to sch tmr lol, ke lian so fast need to come back to sch, but lots of ppl are missing them haha!
Hmm realised I used a lot of exclamation marks today @_@!! LOL okay shall stop here =D I'm just very happy lalala...byebye! xD


