<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 20, 2008 . 11:08 AM

Happy 1 month, baby Gavin!

Haha its supposed to be elated anyway I think o_O. His bdae is on 23rd sep haha! This is my nephew when he was just born...


Very chubby right! Just like his mother hahaha, hor yufang =x.

The rest are taken on sat when we went to his 1 month celebration. Buffet dinner! Haha =x

"I surrender! Please let me sleep peacefully!"

Erica and baby Gavin!

Me and baby Gavin!

I wondered how he can sleep till like this even when the place was so noisy =/. And I realised we din take pic with the MOTHER. How come ah =/. LOL. Next time must remember to take le =/. And one of my nephew fell and broke a tooth after being kicked by his older bro and lst his balance I heard. >.<. Bleeded a lot=/. Lucky it was a baby tooth...

Haha thats all for Gavin's 1 month xD!

Hmm I changed to a flat keyboard and I find it hard to type cos I keep missing letters =.=. Keep pressing my backspace lol! Maybe should get another keyboard lalala. I want the razor keyboard lmao...looks very cool cept a little too big maybe =/ but it should be good for typing(tho its meant to be good for gaming la, but same same la right?).

Ytd was the placing of my cousin's ashes at the columbarium(duno how to spell). Yeah cousin Jeremy passed away very unexpectedly. Celebrated his birthday too. He should be 28 today if I never rmb wrongly...

If I din read the papers I wouldnt know bah. Dont really talk to him much, cos of age difference haha. Think got talk about gaming before lol...he always play majong with the rest of my older cousins and adults haha. Cos they all one gang always play with money then the rest of us just played for fun.

Life is so unpredictable. Scary sometimes...maybe scared of the unknown?(yeah yeah stupid hamlet) But its true tho...anyway, lets just live life to the fullest! I dont think I do what I said sometimes but yeah, everyone shd learn to do that haha.

Oh yeah, and to those who are taking their Os now, GOOD LUCK! You all can do it! Especially you xD!