Tuesday, December 16, 2008 . 10:33 AM
Haha in case you dont know, I have been gaming on my com so I havent been blogging =x. Partly also because I'm too lazy hahaha xD Just had my family chalet over the weekends and had lots of fun la...learnt how to play pool whoo! Too bad din do much...to me la...Last time always spend the whole chalet at www & escape >.< This year nv swim!!! Must go www some day hor my dear cousins!So basically we played pool, arcade and bbq =P. Haha at the arcade when we we exchanging our 4 or 5 years collected tickets from playing, some random guy came over and askewd us how long did we take to get so many tickets. He was shocked and pei4 fu2 us for playing for so long LOL! But we did this since we were young anw...and he gave us 22 tickets that he and his friends had collected to add to our collection haha! We exchanged for a coin bank thingy for each of us and random snacks to share xD!
Banana! I'm listening to jay chou's album! The new songs are not bad =x Can add them to my phone! Ohno my memory card is like full =.= 1gb only =(( Shall go delete songs ltr!
Was reading qy's blog and found out she and banana are going out today...never ask me out huh?! =((
Kk shall go play game le bye! (if i'm bored then I do the quizes you all tagged me =x)


