<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 03, 2009 . 12:53 PM

Whoo! Its 2009! Haha wanna wish everyone a happy new yr tho its a bit late lmao and anw I've wished quite a number of ppl thru sms on the 1st alr haha!

Was reading qy and banana's blog cos I thought I havent been reading for some time, but I realised only a few posts to read...cos maybe sometimes I read when I'm not lazy to surf the net haha! But obviously havent been posting myself or going online =x.

Went shopping the past week and got my new year clothes alr hahaha...may seem early but actually chi new year is very this year(only abt 3 weeks more) so its okay! Today is the lighting up of chinatown lols! Got firecracker I supos o_O!

Yesterday was homecoming so I went back to dhs! Met up with banana and wj in the morning at macs for breakfast...heh heard lots of interesting stuff xD! Then we watched concert in the new airconditioned hall...not bad can see whats happening on the stage clearly at the second floor gallery but cant see the words they put on the visualiser -.-. Went to take a look at the new band room! Its BIG cos everything was set up(including chairs for jh band) and its still spacious haha! Aircon seems super cold tho =/...Then me and banana went to walk ard the sch, found our science labs! Attempted to try looking for the library but couldnt find it, later realised that its not finished building yet =.=. School compound super big...luckily all the impt places near the SH side e.g. hall, gym, canteen...but library and band room near JH side le =/.

Haha anyways went to eat kfc with banana, wj, cy, van and nicholas. Kfc was sort of dominated by dhs yr5s LOL. Thats US! Cos we missed the place and the free refills xD! Crappy ppl with food was fun lols. Then went to bugis cos cy meeting -someone- then the rest of us went to walk walk other than Nic who went back to sch right aft we reached =.=.

Oh and I spotted 2 backpacks that I like if I were to buy for using for sch, but they are quite big >.<. Ones converse! which is cheap, and the other is ex LOL. Ah wells haha! Very long nv go shopping with friends le very fun xD!

Went to rebond my hair after going home to bathe cos cant visit fang until 4.30 I think...Took like ard 3 hours..Its fun to talk to the aunty cos can learn a lot of stuff hahaa! Thr was a tv so listened to the tv while waiting too.

After that I rushed to TTSH and ate dinner with fang and erica. Hmm you look fine to me le...but must take care okay! Dun think of doing silly and stupid things le la! Dont you know that thrs so many ppl out thr still concern abt you even tho to you they may seem like they are stoppping you from doing many things...they just want the best for you! Must learn how to think properly la...how abt baby gavin? Must consider abt him ma! Sigh...you are one person that worries a thousand lor =.=...Anything can talk to us abt them ma...I dont really know what happened to you la, but didnt want to probe abt it ytd...please do rest well no matter what..and really dont do anymore stupid things okay?

Okay enough of worrying things here...and today's the 3rd!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO XUAN! The crazy girl haha! Have a happy bdae that you can spend during the holidays! xD Cya on 12th! =D

Shall attempt to research for the essay cos I havent started anything and schools reopening like -counts- 9 days T_T. Haha kk byebye!