<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 16, 2009 . 5:20 PM

Sometimes I feel that its a strain blogging. Maybe cos I dont want certain ppl to read certain things at certain times I guess. But of cos, this cant be helped since its opened to all to read. I mean, whats the point of keeping a private blog? I might as well just write in my diary. Was thinking that blogging is a way to relieve stress, unhappiness and stuff cos all these stuff would be shared and be gone. I always feel happier aft blogging, usually la.

Nevermind about that haha. Okay lets see. I enjoyed the DHSSB Senior High Orientation 09 very much until a certain point of time. And I have a sunburn on my scalp(cos when I washed hair just now, it felt really painful so I supos its a sunburn>.<), huge injury above my left knee(huge cos the rest were reli small-.-) and random cuts.

Day 1...
Ice breakers, learning mass dance, sch tour and 31-legged race. Quite fun, cos group 7 is fun! LOL. We were alr quite enthu and noisy cos we sort of alr knew each other =x. Group 7 has wj, eve, xx, jingqi, celine, zhanjie,teckhuat and 5 yr6s, with jolene and junwei as our OGLs! Ice breakers nth much, but the wrestling thing was qute funny. Managed to get part of the mass dance, but I din go for the 2nd day I dunno the last song T_T. Sch tour was quite fun, its like amazing race in the sch la.

Day 2...
Had headache since some point of the day in the previous day till morning so I rested for the day =((. They had lots of fun drakon boating la haha! Oh yeah Drakon is great!
Drakon Drakon Bring It Up!
Drakon Drakon Shake It Up!
Shake It Up! Bring It Up!
Drakon Drakon Wuha!
Nothing to post so I do the cheer! Yay! Love warcry cheer too! Whee!

Day 3...
Watafest!!! At Katong Swimming Complex and ECP. Had water polo and a race against time game, both in the pools! Then had a try-to-prevent-water-from-going-into-the-pail game(I dunno wads the actual name of this game>.<) and a treasure digging game. Other than treasure game, the rest were very fun LOL. Cos must ans a correct qns den can start digging for treasure =x. Had nass yum seng cos the yr6s were not going to join us from cluedo onwards and dinner was the last thing we did with them. Tried carl's jnr for the first time =.= and its nice! But ex, which was the reason why I havent tried it before LOL. And redbull gives you wings! Wj and gang got totally high drining redbull LMAO. And wj took only one sip -.- dunno what will happen to her if she drinks the whole can haha!

Night activities after that. Okay I totally hate the dark and scary pictures and had to have night activities no matter what, so gah, luckily have the rest to "protect" me. Okay not reli protect la cos got some parts still got scared cos most were like sudden. Listening to music was boring and all of us were chatting and stuff. OGLs attempted to scare us but failed lol. Picking puzzle was ok cos I din go in, shhh =x. Had fun putting the puzzles tgt. I think I love doing puzzles lol. Then it was cluedo time! Cant rmb if the science lab was our first station. I think it was. Had to get chicken feet and head. Yeah real raw ones la. Quite funny inside cos eugene scared the wrong person lmao, he wanted to scare me and wj but he scared the other SM instead. It was pair by pair so more scary la. I did sth retarded, which was attempting to jump over the SM's hands to prevent her from grabbing my leg and I scrapped against the cupboard by accident which caused the huge injury lol. Yes very retarded la. We din manage to complete tho =/. Wasnt of much help cos I didnt dare to open cabinets -.- but reli got SM inside to scare us...very pro lor she hide inside.

Went to different stations later on and did random stuff. Then try to get ourselves scared but they all say not scary de. Anyway most likely was scaring myself only la -.- and must tell myself the ghosts are fake roar. Quite funny also lol. Anyway after u know whos that trying to scare u den not scary le, cos its the sudden parts that give u a shock. Lastly was watching chucky. Okay la not that scary cos anw we din watch finish -.-. I only think the face is scary aft looking for sometime.

Day 4...
House activities! A funny and cute version of scissors paper stone hahaha. Evolution! xD Then a catching-like game haha! Then had Pac-Monster Race. Was quite fun. Another amazing race. But it sort of took place only at a place =.=. Cos we just had to link food names ma. Shi Zi Lu Kou xD! Whee. Then we had the finale night at the later part of the day. At night actually lol. Nice food! Fun entertainment! There were games you see haha! Then mass dance competition. Drakon!!!

Day 5...
Last day! Had mass dance and algorithm dance!(hope I spelt correctly >.< just now xx spelt once but I forgot liao) Prize giving and writing words for each other and photo taking! Drakon! Whoo!

Drakon! Drakon! Rar! Rar!


Okay ps rushing to finish up this post cos I'm going out xD. Its late, can have dinner le! Whee and gonna get sth ltr whoo =x. Okay bad mood's gone and good mood's here to stay again! Was thinking today is a freaking sian day. But the night shall be great! xD

Cya! =D