Sunday, January 18, 2009 . 12:53 PM
School starts = lots of problems, certain unhappiness, huge sianness and tons of complains. I guess. Was dreading sch start since the beginning of dec hols I think. And I was right abt sch starting would be sian lol. Even tho orientation was really fun and high, it cant be like this during the whole of 2 school years right? Dread Dread Dread.I suppose this would be a busy year and I wont have much time to play games roar. Games > studying cos studying is so freaking sian. I wonder how I used to love studying when I was young. This "passion" for studies was gone once I reached sec sch lol. Or maybe upper pri? Cant really rmb. But I definitely dont like studying now.
I have changed. I know I have just that I dont know how have I changed. Have I changed for the better or for the worse? From what my mum says, it seems to be worse =((. Somehow sometimes I dont really care. The only times I cared about such things is when I emo. Not in a corner, but just reflecting on myself, about things i do and stuff.
Such an emo post too. Probably also cos I'm not really in a good mood now la. Very long never really blog about emo stuff alr. Should be weird haha. Wanted to post some pics of orientation but just not in the mood to la.
Whoo aunt just brought some new year goodies here ^^. Hope thrs my fav food, if not have to go and buy =x. Anyways cant eat them till new year...but dont fret, its coming real soon! Was checking my calendar just now and I realised next week is cny =.=. No wonder my dad kept asking me to tidy my room =x. Its freaking messy right now >.<. Have to take some time to do that haha.
Okies dont feel like emoing le. Shall go find sth else to do. And walao dear boys anime only have 26 episodes. I'm getting the MANGA! Okay wait till I have the $$$ to =(. Watching the anime may be much nicer tho, cos can see the action roar! I want to play bball hahaha! Okay random, but cos they look so cool playing bball! Anyway doubt any real person can do what kazuhiko does =/ Aikawa chan~! Lala, a bit crazy over dear boys cos its really nice roar!
Okay okay I go find sth else to do le...cya! =D


