Sunday, February 22, 2009 . 11:36 AM
I finally got to see S.H.E in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahaha as you can tell, I am very happy. Of course la! If you always have sth on on the day of their autograph session every single year, I am sure you would be damn happy to get to see them finally. Provided that you are a fan of them and really wants to meet them.
Queue was freaking freaking freaking long, as expected. Reach thr at 12.30 or a little later and the queue was all the way till the back where the carpark was. You know East Point Mall is freaking small, the stage thr only has 4 rows of queue and the rest was outside the building -.-. Yes, all the way till the carpark area. At first had to stand at the grass patch with lots and lots of irritating mosquitoes and flies, but later on moved to the pavement beside the carpark. Mich came ltr so she was a bit behind me hahaha.
I cant upload pics cos banana din lend me her cable >.<. And I din manage to get any good pics, like the previous two times when I went to jolin's autograph sessions. Cos too many people, I am short and cos you are not allowed to take pics when you go up to the stage haha. Took a vid tho, but I forgot to zoom in =.=. Sorry la, not used to banana's cam so I totally forgot that I can zoom >.<.
But nvm, I got to see them up close, shake hands with them and hear ella sing a bit of the song cos she was bored I think LOL. Can tell they were super tired >.<. Like no energy liddat. The DJ host(I forgot her name) also seemed very you jing wu li haha. Oh and I sang into the mic haha cos the host was like randomly giving the mic to ppl who can sing S.H.E's songs ^^.
And and and kh, you owe my fren a big favour hahaha! Will tell you why when I see you xD!
Thank you for accompanying me there and standing with me for -counts- 3hours plus!!! <33
Eh, and I din get to hear them talk for the interviewing part. It was 1hr long and cos we were outside of the building we couldnt hear #*@^)&*#%@&*%@&#. Stupid 933 also had lousy live telecast cos it kept getting cut halfway =.=.
Lala, going to eat now, cya!=D


