<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 29, 2009 . 11:48 AM

Been thinking about the many bad things in life and got myself frustrated cos I hated to live so much, with all the stress and expectations and all. Finally there was something that tells me maybe some negative things in life can lead to positive ones.

Was on the way home on a bus. During the ride on the highway, we met a traffic jam and I was quite irritated, cos the ride was very long. I turned to my left, looking out of the window, I saw this:

Haha yeah its a beautiful rainbow although its colours are very light due to the sun setting as there was very thin sunlight left. When I was on the bus, I was thinking "very wasted my cam spoilt, cannot take pictures". And my hp obviously cant take picture of things that far =.=. Managed to find someone with this pic hahaha! Thanks eunice, if u read this. =D

Found this quite meaningful even though its just a small thing. Really reflects about life to me. This occurred on last sat. Didnt really have time to blog the past week =.=.

Monday long long day again. Unluckily fell while running 2.4 outside school. Tripped on stupid drain cover thingy =.=. Cant go for netball again sigh. Mum says I too long nv go pray. Maybe shall go someday if it helps.

Tuesday long long day too. Nothing much happened I think. If not its the get bad tests day. Was super sian then, dont ask.

Wednesday long long day. Cant do pe T_T. They played captains ball roar! But still went to play for fun while cher not looking xD! Band till evening. At least at night was relexed =D.

Thurday's still quite long. Hmm boring day. Cant rmb if I played com or not.

Fridays. The looking forward to school end day xD! Went to walk walk at tampines courts. Wanted to take a look at laptops, cos I want to save my own money to buy. Realised its super not worth it to pay buy installments cos its like paying about twice or more than the actual amount of money. So now see how first. To save enough money to buy the laptop(s) I want will take approximately 2 years ^^.

Yesterday went to watch Departures/Okuribito. Its a very good movie which won 10 awards in Japan I think. I dont understand how qy can dun understand why one would cry. Its was simply very emotional. The film portrays the emotions of the main character, Daigo Kobayashi, very well. Shall not be spoiler, so go catch the movie yourself =D. Bought jolin's new album. I still think old songs are nicer =/. Maybe the styles of music are all changing and I dont really like the new styles compared to the old ones. Anyway, this album has a lot of OTs, meaning the music is taken from other songs, in this case, old eng songs. I think.

Today shall be resting day =D. Very lazy to do work, but I havent even check what homework is there to do LOL. Shall do it later. Listen to songs first ^^. Byebye!