Sunday, March 08, 2009 . 11:06 AM
Havent blog for a long long time again haha >.<. Last two weeks were quite busy, having lots of tests(relatively cos weeks before these dont have tests) and all. Am too lazy to post pics here, so when I am free(but dunno when), will upload pics in facebook instead haha.Class ppl a lot are facebooking so its more fun playing facebook now I guess heh. But I'm still not doing that. I only go thr spam comments, superpoke and kup pictures lolol. Actually supos to study for econs and chem zzz, but am procrastinating cos its too boring. Everyday studying in school is boring enough as school hours are so long. I wanted to keep weekends free to relax myself but its impossible lol. School ends late everyday so I dont really have much time to study, thus have to start studying during weekends. Sigh.
Friday was mum's bdae. Got her a wallet cos hers spoilt long ago and she's been using one of my old wallet for some time haha. My old wallet is too small for her, cos got very few card pockets and she has too many coins for that wallet to take LOL. She likes the one I chose ^^ and shes gonna use it when she goes out -.-. Meaning she will still use the old one at home which I find very troublesome cos she have to keep changing.
Lala, crapping here cos I really dont feel like studying >.<. But at least I went out on fri and ytd. Lol, later maybe going play tennis. Fine, shall go finish studying if not I gonna die for both tests =.=. Cya! =D and hope its not gonna rain if not cant go play again zzz.


