Sunday, March 22, 2009 . 12:03 PM
Omg forgot about the econs trip and woke up late >.<. So paiseh when mr yeo called... In the end nv go for econs trip. Hopefully wont miss much. Very tired!!! Band camp is finally over and holidays are gonna be over as well =.=. Right, there's still quite a lot of work to do argh!Hehe supposed to be doing work now but dont really feel like it so shall slack for a bit. Band camp was so tiring that I couldnt do any work or study when I got home zzz. Whole day in school still not as bad as band camp. I think I improved, but not that much. More time was spent on junior high that we got really bored at times, esp during sp...slacked and talked and gossiped and stuff with my section ^^.
Hostel food wasnt filling at all. Most of the time I bought nuggets(chaoda sometimes) after eating quite a lot of rice still. And kfc is opened again! Just that now there's no more free refill...but I dont really refill my drinks so it doesnt really matter lol.
Went to cut my hair ytd. Cut layer, thin and my fringe. Haha! Lucky I went to the cut at the aunty's place(someone who knew my mum and aunt for very long time already), so can ask for what I want. She said my hair is getting dry =(. Anyway, its thin now and and my head feels much lighter haha!
I dont want school to start leh T_T. The holidays feel much better. When school starts, there will be lots and lots of work to do, I expect. Gah. Shall go slack a bit longer...cya!


