Sunday, March 15, 2009 . 11:11 AM
Ever since qy let me listen to believe and truth (watching mv from youtube) by arashi, I have been listening to these 2 songs haha. Truth is nicer but I think these are the best from arashi so far out of some other songs I heard thats sung by them lols. I wonder if my parents will get sick of listening to these 2 songs for so many days LMAO. Cos I really keep repeating them ever since that night lmao!Was reading teenage mag and one of the topic in the issue was talking about fitting into the "crowd". Be it school, trying to fit in with your friends or what, I think it applies very much to us youth. Haha youth culture. Then thr's something about blogging, that when you blog, the words things you express may not be your inner feelings but just things to entertain your readers. Its a bit of both to me I guess. Just that I agree that blogging wont really reveal your true feelings unless you are really those straightforward type. Its too troublesome to keep both diary and blog thus I dont want to do that lol. Time should be spent slacking and enjoying a bit since sch is already so freaking busy and takes up too much time roar.
Aha and truth is still the best ^^. I want to find out what the words mean, cos I dont really know very much of jap. Shall go learn it again next time, this time at proper centre instead of cc. Cc is good in the sense beginners will get a grasp of jap quite fast but the learning pace is slow =/. Or maybe can self learn and practice by watching raw animes ^^. Oh speaking of animes, I havent had time to watch much roar! Lagging very very very behind of bleach and naruto T_T. VERY.
Oh yeah! And can try to interpret jap songs too! Truth <33!>.<. And no fair some poly ppl get to get laptops cos it is compulsory for their course. Why cant dhs use laptops T_T.
Bleh. I shall go slack instead of complaining >.<. Cya!


