Friday, May 08, 2009 . 10:25 PM
Putting a fullstop to a rather long chapter...since pri 2 till now, I have been playing in the band. Altogether, I have played in 4 SYFs and all of them hold meanings to me. The experiences are all different, however they are similar in a sense cos all competitions are just competitions. You either win or lose. But the most important thing is not the result but the experience. Thus, I am glad I took part in all of them and gained lots of experience that can never be gotten elsewhere.Thank you all who supported us, and me...my phone was flooded ytd >.<. Though its not the results that we wanted, it does not matter anymore. Now what I feel is not sadness because I know we did our best. Just very bu gan xin and of course disappointment will always be there. The happiest thing was to see Mrs Wong ytd. I missed her very much and when the band saw her ytd, many of us felt tears welling up in our eyes. Its one feeling that I have never gotten before. Mrs Wong, get well soon and come back soon! We all miss you! >.<
Oh yeah and its great to have Michelle at the place listening too haha. Thank you for the support! =D


