<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 14, 2009 . 9:15 PM

Dont know what brings me here today. Just felt like blogging haha. However, some problem always occur whenever I come here =.=. Yesterday my internet dced and today, there was problem loading the blogger due to high traffic as they have mentioned or sth zzz. Problematic.

Math is dead T_T. Wasted my time ytd LOL. No la, might have been lack of wasting time thats why, but I dont think last min practice may help for apgp nor sigma cos I just cant get them roar! Bio die, math die, chem and econs next noooooooooooo!

Obviously been lacking behind in lots and lots of tutorials in various subjects (which means almost everything), but I dont really care now, somehow a very low motivation for work, which is also at a bad time. Nvm, term's ending soon. Intense mugging (lesser compared to before eoys but definitely more than present) during june hols T_T.

Was reading a book called The Richest Man in Babylon. Gonna learn how to earn money muahaha! No la, just for fun de. Somehow reading it calmed my nerves. Or maybe its just reading that calms me. Who knows. I want to read many books but got no time roar! Comics too T_T.

Gonna end very late tmr due to netball =/. Was hoping to find some time to go watch wolverine argh! Or maybe singing too...bleh, must study too(but thats like my lowest priority now -.-).

Sorry just typing random things cos I just felt like saying whatever I wanted, so I am just typing whatever I am thinking right now. Looking forward to the hols. Not. Will be busy, so doesnt make a difference to the period now. Bleh, okay shall go do work. Bye!