<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 . 8:05 PM

Life's a little different without knowing that SYF's coming...before that we were chionging so much that almost everything else were neglected as if they were not important. Now that its over, things also change along with this turning point. I dont know if you can call this a turning point, but it seems to me so. Shall not elaborate.

Am supposed to study for math now, however I am too tired to study. Been chionging for bio test and I think I wasted my time cos my test was screwed -.-. Then now I dont feel like doing anything, fearing it would be another wasted effort, cos the math topics now are kind of sucky and I dont like them one bit, needless to say I dont have the motivation to do them at all.

Injured my thumb again, yesterday. Painful sometimes, but okay the other times. Continued to play during pe today despite the injury cos captain ball games are enjoyable and my mum confirmed such injuries are minor ones too heh. They are minor to us la, we are so similar LOL. Played against yr2s and I accidentally stepped on a girl's foot =/, doubt she heard my apology and heard from eli that her face's been black throughout the rest of the game =/. Anyway, played within the class again for a while and it was rather funny cos everyone became crazy lol. I think captain's ball is a fun game to play in 41 xD.

Trying to recall nice things that happened so that I wont think my life is miserable =.=. I dont think there's much in life that is enjoyable other than a certain few which I do treasure. At least there's comfort from the important people in my life =D.

Nvm shall go suffer by getting tortured my math. Bye!