<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 . 7:08 PM

Was reading GP notes but got sianned...shall blog then continue after this xD! Today is a looooong day, was quite tired when I reached home, even though there wasnt any training today. Wonder how I always survive training haha! Anyway, its fun!

After today's gp lesson, I think I am hopeless in gp =.=. So far I have only passed one essay and none of the compres. Its hard to gauge la, cos so far we have only done 2 each =.=. But, I cant even analyse any essay qns properly la T_T. Topic is the hardest part of analysis zzz.

Did rubbish for econs test too =/ but at least I passed...my essay grades been dropping consistently LOL. This is bad...Argh. I think I wont have any mood to study for CTs la =.=. Not fair some schools finished already, I think.

Today's also Mr Yeo and Ms Phua's last day teaching us, cos they will be going to uni next sem, cant teach us le =(. They are really great relief teachers, can mostly understand what they teach and all. Hopefully our real teachers are good =/.


Mr Yeo very nice, he gave us this bookmark that looks like a fan haha! He wants to give us something more memorable instead of chocolates(yet cheap at the same time, horhor), so sweet right? I think we will rmb him whenever we see the fan la! Its supos to psycho us into loving econs LOL! Must put in econs textbook so whenever study can see that lol...

Some random pictures from now =D:

This are the nice, colourful snowskin heartshape ice cream =DD Like this pic alot haha! Its the one me and chingying shared at suntec the other day. We bought these:

Mango, Strawberry and Cookies n Cream!!!

The stitch we got for nic!

This is taken during one of the free periods when we were bored...

XX's tigger sitting on a rainbow! xD

This proves I went to Joo Koon haha! There's nothing cept factories, so its always empty, but there are others like us who went there to see see for fun xD!

Going back to the East! So many more stops to go =(. Anyway went to jurong point to eat instead heh...when was that ah? o_O

Ah, gonna be busy the first week of hols =/. Gonna go back to take yr1s (hopefully yz going too!) and having band camp, band concert. Whoo. Tiring! Next 3 weeks would be mugging, with lots of slacking and playing too I guess =x.

Things to do: (This week)
Today - study for gp
Tmr - study for gp
Thu - training
math tutorial (dont have so much time you know)
bio tutorial
Fri - gotta stay back for dance concert rehearsal (ushering)
Sat - dance concert at night but gotta go at 1 (zzz)

Guess that's all. But looks a lot LOL. I shall start studying now. Cya! =D