Friday, June 12, 2009 . 2:14 PM
Updates again!Tue:
Econs at Orchard. Haha it was fun =D. Had a few checkpoints and we have to find the prices of specific goods, compare their prices and find out the mechanism behind them. Lol the whole thing is like a super mini amazing race. There were places like borders, watsons, singtel and far east xD. Learnt well cos I havent started studying haha >.<.
Shared famous amos cookies with jq, trish, amy and bens. Got 50g on top of 120g worth of cookies free haha! Quite a good buy la I would say =x. Just finished my cookies and I am still craving for more hahaha. I shall buy again when I have money =s.
Wed:
Pw at dawn's place. Was late but not the latest ><. Glad to see banana well and alive lol. She sounded so crazy that day. But thats a good thing even though her mind wasnt really working well. She told dawn I was taking 9 to her house and I am waiting for the mrt like in one sms or sth -.-, which is amusing.
Didnt really get much done but had lots of fun haha.
Ytd:
Went swimming at Jurong Swimming Complex and got sunburnt -.-. Put sunblock already, but my face was still as red as baboon's buttocks. Roar. Shoulders are painful but luckily not my face. Its just red =/. Dont really like it even though its red cos it just looks horribile bleh.
But swimming was fun and wave pool is the best haha! My goggles snapped, think its too old. Lost it somewhr in the middle too. Told my mum its time to buy a new one and she said "you should at least keep the lenses part so that can buy the rubber wad". Walao damn kiam la -.-. Zzzz. How much cheaper only.
Today:
Gonna study a bit but havent decided what to study. And going to walk at PC fair. Ahh qy got a lappy. I want one too =(.
My saving up for lappy is still good cos I havent failed to save $20 a week xD. I shall persevere =D.


