<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 . 8:41 PM

Changed my blogskin after such a looooooooooong time. Eh, look a bit too girlish now =/. I am sort of fated to use it though -_-. I dled a few blogskins that I find are nice, however only this one actually works. The others' html are not done properly I think, so many things overlap with one another, thus cannot be used. But this one is quite nice too =x.

Been having fun the past few days. By having fun, I mean that I do things other than mugging hahaha! And yeah, I realised there's not much time left till CTs, so I'll probably die for them. No, it does not motivate me to study either haha!

Tried Maplesea Episode 2 the previous 2 days. Not bad eh, maple changed a lot ever since I quitted and realised they got quite a bit of ideas from WOW. Not like it started just this time, just that this time there are more similar stuffs. The most obvious is the exclamation mark and the question mark in your maple mini maps to notify you when there's new quests or quests to be completed respectively. This is originally from WOW's quest helper ^^. Yeah and there are things like more quests to help you level faster i.e. whacking mobs quests Lol!

Maple now has 5 new jobs. You can only create a knight(any of the 5 new jobs) when you have a main character at least lvl 20. Uh, the rest you can find out in the maplesea website if you wanna know more ^^. Free advertising for maplesea, how nice of me xD! Okay anyway I think for a while I will feel like playing maple cos I want to get the 3rd job skills. Yes, I am already 2nd job -_-. Its made easy to level now, really. Aha...

Pw today at dawn's again. Was quite fun again lol. We kept digressing, but at least its fun la huh. Better than chionging all the way right? We can get things done, just at a slower pace >.<. Think will chiong a lot at the end of the year hahaha. But at least I enjoy pw meetings lmao!

We talked about quite a lot of things after teckhuat left. Haha, kinda like girls' talk, and it was fun. Should have these more often ^^. I still think dawn is crazy.
This is the proof:
"Dawn is crazy"
"She was crazy"
"She has been always crazy"
"Agreed"

Then banana, ql and me went to eastpoint to walk. We literally walked lol. We talked a lot, so we just kept walking. Bought mineral water and I got snackers from kfc before we went home. Blur banana left for mrt station first but arrived later than me and ql who walked to the station after I bought my snackers xD. Blur banana haha.

Maybe I should start studying now =/. But the talk just now made me even more not wanting to study cos I dont even know what I want next time. Even if I study hard now, its just to get good results so as to open more pathways heh. Okay nevermind, shall stop here anyway =D.

Waiting for you to be back ^^