Tuesday, June 09, 2009 . 11:52 AM
I wonder how does social network related websites earn money, eg. facebook, friendster, twitter, and recently found out a new one called plurk. Dont tell me they earn through advertisements again, which sounds so stupid lol. Plurk is similar to twitter just that its display format is in the form of a timeline, which is quite cool too lol.Woke up earlier this morning, but did not really have the mood to study, so now I am still stuck at 5th page of econs notes haha. Wanted to read so that I'll probably understand better at the orchard lesson later xD. However, dont think its that possible, so I'll just briefly glance through haha!
My nose isnt feeling well after tidying things in my room again argh! I want a vacuum cleaner that sucks all the dust from my room. Zzz.
And poor banana is sick again =/. Rest well and get well soon! Then can go sing and go shopping xD! Must take a break while mugging too, okay!
This post is random...cos I feel random today.
Subway raised its price. Now chicken teriyaki is 20cents more ex than before =(. And the meals dont count for any bread le, its just those cheapo ones that people rarely eat.
I want to go out but am broke now haha. Still wanna go shopping tho, mum said I can buy clothes as long as I will wear them more frequently haha. Cos there are obviously clothes that just stone in my wardrobe heh.
Anybody wants to go swim? Haha!
Okay shall go cont reading my notes now ^^.


