<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 . 10:01 AM

Just read wj's blog and her post is my exact sentiments. Surprisingly, there are ppl who feel this way just not show it! Haha like you lor wj! Okay la, life gets tiring occasionally, but somehow its been like tiring for ages for me.

Last time, even the smallest happy thing can get last me happiness for some time, but no, doesn't work now. Happy things must be at least sth that are big, maybe?

Enough about that. Kupped pics we took on the day of danzage =D. We were happy people then, isnt it? Okay, maybe there were unhappy parts as well. Wanted to blog abt it cos i have lots of comments but shall forget it. Just makes life even worse off than it is now.

Okay updates about the week since I din go sch today, not feeling well when I woke up. Dunno becos of my pillow or what, I havent been sleeping well for past few nights and my neck ache like siao today. Today is worse cos I had a little headache.

Saturday:
Danzage! Helped out as ushers along with banana, bens, jq and jx. Zj was doing lightings. Wasnt that bad as I thought it would be although there were unhappiness over some people. That wasnt the main point! The main point is that we had fun somehow haha! Took many pics with 41 dancers but too bad zj couldnt come over and take with us. Its a new experience as an usher too lol. Need to handle unexpected happenings lol...

Sunday:
Bball in the morning and dinner at night haha! Dont need to say much, I enjoyed the whole day. One of the happier days already. Too bad this cant happen everyday, if not my life would just be a happy life =.=.

Life sucks to have ups and downs. Or rather, it sucks to have emotions. If only I were a robot. Best, I tell you. Dont even have to feel anything. And its sad I have to blog now. I realised the feelings when blogging are released the same way as how I feel at the time of blogging.

Monday:
Take yr1s. Was late but there wasnt really much that I can do when taking them and they din reli want to play so quite slack.

Unhappy days dont last forever and this is one of such days. Shopping from amk hub to raffles city to bugis. What a day. Too bad no moneyyyyyyy. Argh I want money cos it makes the world much happier.

Tuesday:
Take yr1s again...even later this time omg =.=. Must learn to be more punctual.

Went to sing at top1 at bugis. Okay okay only. Think kbox is still the best tho the most expensive and teoheng is good cos its cheap haha. See, if got money den can enjoy better things! $$$!

Today:
Supposed to take yr1s, but not feeling well. Luckily yz went (she also sick -.-). Aiya means I miss seeing her argh! Why u never go ytd or mon?! Nvm at least concert that day she'll be thr ^^.

The next 3 days will be filled with banddddd. Then will be having gyf training, econs lesson and pw. Busy holidays =.=. Doubt will be studying much judging from all these zzz. Cant focus also.

Bleh, go find things to do that is enjoyable...cya!