Monday, June 22, 2009 . 11:51 PM
Yeah today's been a happy day except the last part of the day. Bad again. Thought can end the day with happiness. Studying ALWAYS depends on my mood and I have been unable to study for 2 nights. During the day I wont even feel like studying at all. But I guess thrs no point saying all these cos nothing will change other than the being itself.As for today, yeah the nice part is on maple which is rather weirdly interesting. Found another thing that is similar to wow. "The equipment cannot be traded once equiped on" or sth along this line haha. In wow, the items bind to u when you wear them lol. Sounds similar?
220609 Day 5 Lvl 20/Lvl 51
Ohoh! Went shopping with erica and fang on wed I think. The best thing T1 has is food =x. Tried Sushi Tei finally and its nice =D. Ate my favourite food - chicken curry rice and its obviously nice but not too outstanding. Think the Kaminabe is better =x. Beef steamboat-like dish haha! Was freaking cold thr. I ordered a cup of hot green tea, so me and fang took turns warming out hands. The best way is to drink hot soup ^^. Or put ur hands in front of the fire hahaha!
Getting a present for you is very troublesome leh! Must go find memorable/can use long de thing. My mum said to get u a pendant LOL! Dunno she gonna get or not =x. Anw cant wait till the chalet cos my exams would have been over unless hols is extended =/.
Hurhur will upload pictures when I receive them LOL.
Looking forward the next (happy?) day. Yeah.
Why cant things be just fine between us?


