Saturday, July 11, 2009 . 12:47 PM
Gonna blog about chalet when I have received photos~ So meanwhile be patient hahaha! Had lots of fun ytd even tho a series of things happened =x. Made someone angry by making her wait @_@. Very very sorry...Anyway! Very long never go out with these 2 girls already! Met up with banana at ecp and I was late as usual >.<. Wanted to rent bike at marine cove but we followed the sign yet still walked wrong way, I dunno why. We realised it at road safety park and old big splash there =.=. So, we walked all the way back. Not bad luh, at least can still talk and hear about how fun batam was o_O. Should go there and try wake boarding is it(?) next time =D.
Bike rental went up again I think =.= but there was a free bottle of water now haha. Got a pink bike even tho I wanted the red one =.=. Wanted to switch with banana but the guy attached the basket on the pink bike so had no choice =(. Anyway, I still can cycle rather well whoo! Won racing against her HAHAHA! =x Then banana made me wear a pink and white sunglasses.(I asked her to bring a pair for me to try and in her attempt to make me look like a bimbo, she brought the pink one =.=) And of course, the pink bike added to the effect plus I was wearing a pink top zzz. Nvm la, wait for the photo lol. I want to see how bimbotic I look =.=. OH! But when I put on the sunglasses, suddenly the beach became a paradise. It just din look like anywhere in Singapore, cos somehow the colours I see became must nicer haha!
Halfway it looked like it was gonna rain with those big cold gusts of seabreeze (more like storm wind), we cycled back fast. However, I din eat breakfast so I felt uncomfortable and I stopped somewhere to take a rest while banana went back to the shop first and come back to take my bike back later. She took quite some time so I decided to go back myself. Found out she fell and her slippers spoilt. Started raining soon after and it was terrible to look for a shop that sells slippers =.=. There wasnt and luckily the bike shop guy gave her a pair of slippers so we went to the bus stop to take bus to bugis to meet qy.
Oh 196 and 12 =.=. We encountered the most irritating thing. Cos we had to change bus from 196 to 12. 12 was right in front of us yet we kept getting caught at traffic lights + bus stops. Somehow when we reached the school bus stop, 12 was there. But it left again when we alighted zzz. So near yet so far. But nevermind, the next 12 was a single deck and it came very quickly ^^.
Reached bugis and we went to look for a pair of slippers. Got one quite cheap at bhg's billabong. Quite cheap = $19.90. Billabong leh o_O. Then we quickly went to wash up and met qy and kino. She was angry and we were @_@. Ate at pasta then went to buy duplicity tickets at iluma. Walked around iluma, got bored and sat down to chat. Went to catch duplicity when it was time. Oh and some parts in iluma are cold lol. Especially going up to the 7th floor, the wind is just chilly =.=. Anyway, duplicity is kinda stupid =.=. It was okay in the middle and during the climax but all the making out scenes irritated me cos the story just doesnt progress =.=. And I was bemused by the ending. When me and banana discussed what we did not understand then we got the whole thing -.-. Watching these kind of shows still need to put on your thinking cap lol. Oh and banana, the movie I didnt understood is called Burn After Reading. You can try watching it and tell me what its abt ^^. Alot of f*** here and there, thats all I rmb =.=.
Dinner at EbisBoshi I think. Restaurant 3. Heh the way to order food is really interesting. Wonder who thought of it haha. You just swipe a pen like thing at the code for the food and select quantity and after you finish ordering, just swipe "send". Tada! Done LOL. Drinks at Benten Cafe...and sat for a while at the fountain, walk around bugis junction before going home. All of us were tired and I went to sleep when I got home lol.
Okay shall stop here first. Going bedok for a while ^^. Byebye!


