<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 12, 2009 . 2:29 PM

Past week has been very very slack. Its like an extra week of holidays cept that thrs HBL (Home based learning) which sucks lol. Havent really been doing the learning properly cos I dont follow the timetable o_O. Dont really care as long as I do my work =.=. But I still dont feel like doing some of the work left.

Pw seems to be totally screwed. Roar hate pw. Gonna find an article for eom anw. But dont even know now how is it.

Oh and canon is super efficient. Was trying to print out bio/econs notes on thu and my printer could not work. Called canon up and they sent a technician the next day >.<. Turns out its cos i always put things on my printer so stuff fell in and jammed it =/. Must not put anything on top of my printer from here on. And gonna print notes later. Paper and ink T_T.

I find our timetable okay other than mondays cos its the whole day of chem and we stay in sch for 2 hours of nothing just for pe. zzz. Why cant we have the earlier time slot or sth? Make us wait for nothing. And I hope there wont be ccas for a while so can go home earlier =x.

Should start on my work soon. But I guess I'll procrastinate anyway. Hope pw's well too. zzz...