Wednesday, July 15, 2009 . 10:13 PM
Got back all papers already, and I am quite dead even though I got a B -.-. Results seriously suck lol. I havent been studying so I cant say anything for myself =x. But still, I have never ever failed so BADLY before =/. Probably will be looking at sucky report slip which I may have the tendency to throw it away LOL!Am still sian that I have to take math retest. OH I havent mention it, have I? Math retest next thu la. They are making us retest until we pass leh! But if I want to drop it to H1, my timetable's gonna be real sucky. Thus, I refuse. Okay, so the only way is to get pass this test once and for all. Shall try.
Went Marina Sq/Raffles City with chingying =D. Banana ps and bens and nicholas as well. Ah wells. We took a long time deciding where to go. We reached there at 3 plus and ate at pizzahut. Chatted for a long long time while waiting for bens who ps us in the end. Ehh I still quite freaked out about what we talked about lol! Now I dont dare go the kbox at marina nor turn my head le -.-. lol. But it was fun la, cos very long nv talk to ching =D. Left pizzahut and walked a bit in marina sq, to find that some shops have changed and stuff. The place is really empty too. So shopped around and decided to go RC. Stopped and stared at the ice cream menu outside this ice cream shop in citylink lols. In the end she bought a mango flavoured one + strawberry and biscuit topping. Not bad eh, think they added caramel or sth so its sweet. RC got not much stuff or any wallet that ching likes, so we went home after that lol.
I am very obsessed with red stuff =x. I think when I have money next time, I will buy lots and lots of things that are red xD! VAIO, Sony cam, bags, watches, etc etc. Hahaha!
Oh talked a lot on train back home too =x. Its good that we can still talk so much after class separation haha! Next time must go sing! (But not with 2 ppl =x)
Okay time to continue my eom roar! Hate writing =(. Must try to love it. Okay bye!


