Saturday, July 18, 2009 . 5:49 PM
Math math math! MUST PASS MATH!Realised I had many carelessness and there are some qns that I can actually do, but have no idea why din I know how to do during the exam -.-. Xx becareful hor, I am gonna bombard you with many many qns on mon LOL! Cos there are lots of steps that confuse me and some I duno how to get the next step=/.
Harry Potter was okay la, not as bad as I thought haha. Okay okay, I wouldnt watch it if I think it will be damn bad and its gonna waste money anw xD. Harry is really short. Ginny and Hermione are taller than him and if not, the same height. I dont think draco is hot though =.=. He still looks the same to me lmao. Effects are cool and I enjoyed the movie la, you can say. Forgot the whole story of that book, but I know the movie cut off alot alot of parts lol. Cos some parts a bit no sequence and link liddat. So the main story of the movie is the horcrux. Forget spelling too =.=. Got time shall go dig my book out and read it again =/.
Cca is resuming next week T_T. Means I have not much time to study for math roar! Why cant we have study breaks like the yr4s. I dun think our promos is any much later than theirs right =.=. This sucks.
Who the hell gets scolded and unhappied by someone when he did not even do anything. Someone else merely buys you in a facebook application and you become his pet. You are innocent, yet someone comes and scold you. You only remember seeing that same application more than a year ago and din even attempt to play.


