<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 03, 2009 . 12:52 PM

Okay so math and chem are dead, what's new?

Why don't I just start with the last week of hols lol. Basically played almost the whole week, currenly lvl 86 going to level soon. Ytd just got scammed/asiasoft sucks cos maple got prob and things trade already our side money gone yet they din receive either. What, deadweight lost? Rubbish.

Some people in the world just suck. They ought to go to jail and live in there forever cos they just belong there ^^. That's what justice is, isn't it? People who have done wrong go to jail. Yeah.

Okay being rubbish now cos chem paper was too traumatising. I wanted to just stone after I reached home. Bad day huh? Most people have had it other than those muggers LOL! Or naturally smart people =/.

Econs - okay la, wont do very well but at least can pass I hope. Never do a 6 mark qns, dumb me. And one of my essay was crap. Bio - somehow finished very fast, can do okay I hope. Math - died. Chem - traumatised. Very. 30mins left to do 2 full qns and those I skipped? LOL!

I dont regret taking chem still. Afterall, it was my favourite subject and I used to do very well for it =.=. Okay things have changed now and I dont really care about single shit anymore. Studies is long gone way below my priority now, even though I still study for the sake of studying. Must still pass and go to year 6 ma. A lvls is another thing already.

Going chalet soon. Okay not so soon. Turned out have to wait for aunt/uncle to reach my house in the evening then go tgt. So wait till then lo. Guess I shall go facebook or blog hop a while. Doubt people have blogged much also haha.

Bad day will end happily today I think =D.