Thursday, August 20, 2009 . 5:58 PM
Is it just me or is there something wrong with blogger? My facebook is very very screwed up too T_T I suspect there's virus attacking my com. I wonder how does com virus attack coms =x. -Recalling bio and viruses-.Okay after 2 weeks of chionging school studies, tests, spa and homework, I think I (almost) turned into a mugger! T_T Its so scary how I managed to finish many homework considering I have been sleeping at normal time, which is 11pm with occasional 1ams. Havent been studying much cos I was always too tired/sleepy. Tests are done badly, so CA is gonna die, esp chem T_T. I dont think I will ever pass chem this year T_T. Must buck up on other subjects too. Never really felt so stressed yet numb towards it already. Kinda feel like oh I just failed my test again, that kinda feeling you know?
Even Mr Ng could tell that we were very stressed, or maybe he knew it from terence, but nvm, as long as he knows. So many people are very stressed out, including myself. Dont know what to do but just keep trying to catch up. I really dont get math and chem. Worse part is I feel so stupid if I were to keep asking qns -.-.
Ahh I hate blogging on this weird looking page. Was thinking of screenshotting then post it but I realised all the buttons on the blogging page is gone so I cant upload any pictures anw -.-. Cant change font, cant change colour, nothing lol!
Today just sent nic yim off earlier in the morning and she cried in the end >.<. Many went to see her off. If I were her, I would have cried a lot already. I wonder how is it like to study overseas on your own. But at least she has her cousin with her =/. I dont want to be independent haha. After next year, many of us would be on our own already, cos I know surely alot of ppl will go overseas.
After that was pw. Banana forgot to bring wr(blur girl!) so she went all the way home from dawn's place. I didnt help much cos I took medicine and was super sleepy I fell asleep countless of times. I am really sorry >.<. The medicine caused drowsiness and I totally forgot about it. Plus I guess I was tired too, so I just slept >.<. My group made me go home rest, so I did and got some more sleep. Stupid renovation upstairs or sth woke me not long and I couldnt get back to sleep again.
Not really feeling very well, esp today. But I guess these few weeks being too busy has really taken a toll on me. Should get more rest then do some mugging. Next week is gonna be really tiring.
Mon - mass pe cancelled, end at 2.15?
Tue - math test
Wed - Pulau Tekong, end at 5 plus?
Thu - chem spa + bowling #&*(@#^&*@%*@#, end at 7
Fri - Bio test #&@)*#%^@#*3 + math supplimentary
Sad life right? Hah.
But some still dont understand this busy school life. I dont know what to do since a long time ago already. I dont really care anymore.


