Friday, August 28, 2009 . 11:24 AM
Why isn't blogger fixed yet zzz.Back from bowling ytd, became giddy so went to sleep. Wanted to study bio this morning and go do bio test. Unluckily, had really bad cramps. Couldn't (no time) study finish, so ended up din go. At least gonna take it with a few other peeps haha.
Bowling was a waste of time, cos they kept teaching so there was minimal play time. I wonder why the school let us attend so many bowling lessons. We just went last year or the year before for our post exam activities I think. A waste of time.
One of the instructor is kinda irritating. He swung my hand and the ball went to the gutter, he said that see, that was my mistake of not swinging the ball straight, so it went to gutter. I was damn pissed, like that was my fault? And I played fine without his help can? Gutter then gutter la, it takes time to learn. You cant change people's playing styles and techniques within an hour.
They should just understand this fact and not think that its us who are not trying to learn. How do you bowl properly when you are made to hold the heavy bowling ball for more than 3minutes standing in a hard-to-balance position. Focusing on balancing, managing the heavy weight and trying to get your stance right. Then, you try to bowl with the method you are just taught. Doing so many things at once when you are a newbie? Try it yourself.
Ops I forgot that you are already a pro. Ah, try to UNDERSTAND then?
Ah wells, at least we played a few games cos our lane only had 3 the 3 of us - amy + gina. Gina is pro ~.~. Others include bens and trish and banana who got spares and strikes consecutively!!!
Ah burh. Poor dawn, get well soon!


