<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 . 7:30 PM

Hey(bitch), I dont think you have the right to go around calling others bitches and I think you should be more polite on this part. Don't pass off judgements so easily and quickly when you don't even know what's happening and even if you knew, you dont know the full story. Things that you have heard might be half truths or even exaggerated truth. Lack of balance, you know? GP and econs? Hope you dont fail.

And you, I dont really care what you are doing now, cos its just so typical of you to do all these. I was about to comment that at the end of the day, we should see if this happens. Decided not to and just let nature take its course ^^.

Guess through events happening, one can see the true side of people. Who knows, people might not be only two-faced, but three, four, or even more! Oh it rhymes!xD For people who dont even know about the full story, read the 2 paragraphs up.

Cheer up! Like I said before, just be yourself, dont keep reproaching(is this word correctly used @_@) yourself...if you want, you can improve yourself yet being you at the same time. And you need to know that you dont have to be sorry for anything at all, cos you didnt do anything wrong! Please dont say what sorry for making things emo. Emo is a feeling, so if you are emo its your your fault either =.=. Dont think everything is a fault of yours. Things will be fine! Waiting for your mail~~~ <33

Gosh, a lot of things to say to people. Cant talk finish even if we have all the hours in a day to talk haha! There's just a lot a lot to say =/. Emails and face-to-face chats(if thrs time) are love =D. You know who you are ^^.

Thank you you for listening to my rantings tooooooo. Sorry cant buy food for you =x. Email to you food okay? xD You pig haha! <3333333

I feel sad(and deprived) for not being able to express myself properly unlike others who have strong language. I still admire you people. However, I believe I express myself to people who can understand me, and I'm thankful for these people =D.