Monday, September 14, 2009 . 8:51 PM
Okay and now I shall give some credits to people who made me happy for a period of time. I was really on the lively side throughout this period of time even though there are things that happened. Friends who made me happy just by talking with me, and gossip and stuff haha! Gossiping is not a crime if nobody gets hurt.And thank you for being by my side, even though distracting(a little la =x) me from studying, through this whole "mugging period" to make my mugging happier xD! Happy happy! <33
Oh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SIM QIN YING AND MELODY! Aiyah cant make the words coloured and nicer zzz. Heh, known you 2 since sec1 liao! Jiayou for promos okay! And I wished them on their bdae liao lor! Just to make it nicer on blog xD!
Hoho, everyone, jiayou mugging hor! =D
The next part is the previous post =.=.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


