Friday, September 18, 2009 . 4:38 PM
Whoa blogger is FINALLY back to normal -.-, after weeks and weeks of seeing this:
Cant upload pics, cant change font colour and so on...the only think I could do is to type =.=. Okay, school has "ended" for now. Time to mug really hard. We have 5 days of "inactivity" huh? Kinda tired of everything. Life is tiring.I just want to sleep. But I cant.
Life is sickening. Makes you come across many ups and downs, especially with feelings and emotions involved, it makes living life even more horrible than it already is. Everything is kinda getting to my nerves and I cant do anything to make myself better. I get irritated at every single thing that is not to my pleasure. I wish I lived in a world of my own. Then I wouldnt have to face all these. Then again, I would be missing out on the good parts of living.
However, even those supposedly "good things" of the world can fail at times. At points of times like these, I feel even worse. Or maybe I am expecting too much of them. Okay forget it. I just want a world of my own where I can control everything. Master of the world muahahaha!
No I dont have the intent of conquering the world =.=.
Oh S.H.E has some new songs! Just heard 3 songs that I havent heard before. 梦田, 可爱万岁 and 锁住时间. The last one is my favourite ^^. Cant get sick of hearing nice songs =D.


