<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 25, 2009 . 11:55 PM

My internet is hopeless. Takes 2hours to download Microsoft PPT 2007 file zzz! I thought downloading would take a while as usual, but I was proven very very wrong when I reached home late just now. Its not surprising that my internet always cocks up when I have something important to do though =.=.

Anyways, I am so not used to the quiet new keyboard I have! When I typed on my previous keyboard, all the keys except those that did not respond to my fingers sound very loudly. I love my new keyboard because its very quiet and also cos its quite nice to type on. Just that I am not really used to it as it feels quite different from my previous one >.<. This is "taller" than my previous one and it has weird curves =/. Lol hard to explain here, you will only understand if you see it at my house.

Okay did I just spend a paragraph on my new keyboard =.=. Oh I forgot to add that it also comes with a mouse haha. If you want to get it, its by Microsoft, however, Microsoft produced quite a few keyboards, so you can slowly take your pick. There's even one which is made jointly with Razer, if you are a gamer. LOL another paragraph added.

This proves how bored I am, waiting for the ppt to finish downloading. 52% now =.=. How fast. And I dont know what time my group's meeting for op rehearsal tmr cos dear dawn hasnt replied banana and banana hasnt gotten back to me yet. Lol.

Should just mass spam dawn smses lol!

I love Haagen Dazs! Dont ask why, just get me tubs from NTUC! They are on sale now, 2 tubs for $23++! 1 tub is fine with me too!($14.50) Cookies n cream is preferred <33

Thinking of getting a new phone soon, cos my plan is expiring soon, which means that I will soon only have 500 free smses which sucks cos my bill will definitely be very very expensive =.=. Aino isnt a really good choice. Satio seems fine. 12.1mp! And I still like iphone~~ but Singtel is the monopoly of it -.-. Bad for me roar! Not many phones to choose from nowadays. Can consider banana's phone or I can just get back this phone if its $0 and is still being sold in the shops. I dont mind hangs and restarts since I am used to it already =.=. I want a red phone again =D.

58%. Wonder how long more must I type before its finished lol!

Okay I shall express my dislike for pw. I want it to end really really soon. 2 weeks and 2 days more to go!!! Its really soon hahaha! After that, I should concentrate on revising this year's work and enjoy myself before the super mugging year begins >.<.

I cant imagine having to memorise the WHOLE of my op script cos my memory just sucks. I havent ever succeeded in recalling my script from looking at cue cards. Good luck to me!

I cant imagine having to mug really hard the WHOLE of next year cos I havent been mugging in my whole life. During PSLE, I watched tv everyday, reading through my stuff only a little. During yr4 EOYS, I studied the days before each days of exams. I even gave up studying math2 cos I was too lazy =.=. It was the last day which was on monday -.-. I still remembered. During this year's promos, I started studying many weeks before, but it doesnt work. Cant absorb = not mugging. Good luck to me again!

Next year's gonna be tough for me and everyone else I guess. Even paying attention in classes doesnt really help in studying anymore =.=. JC life kinda suck =/.

65%. Argh! Am very sleepy now. I shall go rest while waiting. Nights~