Thursday, October 29, 2009 . 7:46 PM
Days and days of OP is getting really sian and tiring. Now I get what the seniors mean by everyday(almost), they will be chionging pw. So, watching 2 other much more well-prepared group worried many of us. I didnt really get very worried, but it really shows me how unprepared I am in terms of my script. I suck at memorising but this time round, I will make sure I can really memorise them. How will I do that? I have no idea. Kan zhe ban =.=. But I will do it! Go go pw group! Let's do it! Don't worry, we are fine and we can pull this off well! Like eve said, we're the best okay! As a group, we will do this together! =DA long long chat with banana for lunch. Yay I managed to persuade her to eat lunch with me =D! I am good at making people eat hoho =x. Eating is good, dawn ^^. Anyways, very long never had a long chat and it was quite relaxing even though at some points of time we talked about rather depressing stuff. Actually were they really depressing? Not really la, just not so happy stuff bah. But I'm glad we can still talk so much =D. Waiting at her house for my dad to fetch me. It was really short but it made jojo(sounds cute so I shall call him jojo haha. Like mojojojo! lol) bark and whine a lot >.<.
My internet is being irritating. It disconnects every now and then -.-. It's so difficult just to clear my mailbox. But I was playing solitaire whenever it dc =/. Still cant complete any game of the 3 card solitaire today zzz.
I feel like going to sing k, but there's no time =(. At least I can still sing at home =D. But I think too long never sing and now I cant really reach the high notes =.=. Burh. Shall go play more solitaire till I manage to complete a game tata~
Things do change every now and then, but friendship stay the same, right?


