Wednesday, October 21, 2009 . 9:41 AM
Holidays, holidays, when can I get real holidays? When I die?Its irritating living life, but I dont want to be dead. Being a ghost floating around, looking at others live life. On the other hand, I hate life. Like seriously.
Maybe on the outside, everything seems fine and all, but on the inside, people may be unhappy with each other, people showing mild dislikes, all getting trapped in a not-so-comfortable atmosphere. All's just a facade.
Maybe people don't mean things to be this way, yet they made situations become like that. Or that people just want things to be this way. No one knows what an individual may be thinking. If you know what I am thinking now, you are more than a god. Anyway, knowing what I am thinking doesnt mean you understand me.
I think there's hardly anyone who understand me anyway, so who cares?
Cant decide whether should give up H2 econs or not. Needa know more about the difference between H1 and H2 but my cher never really mentioned much other than H2 having to learn 3 more topics in which we have already learnt this year. But seeing how much my english and evaluating skills suck, I dont think I can do econs very well ~.~.
With everything being lousy, I'm not much help with pw either.
Things are not right but I cant do anything.
Some useless piece of crap sitting there to rot.
I will be in heaven if I can just do what I want to.
Oh happiness, cousins just asked me out. Maybe I should just go out, relax and forget about all these crap for awhile.
And I just hate it when you ask "what are you doing now" cos unhappiness with whatever I am doing is anticipated.


