Sunday, October 04, 2009 . 11:18 AM
PROMOS ARE OVER! And now we will have to wait and see if we promote or not -_-. When bio finished, Banana and me felt that there wasnt the feel of liberation and all like the previous exams. I remember last year, when eoys ended, everyone cheered loudly on our last paper. This year isnt that high, or maybe too little people took bio already.Went suntec with banana weijia ningli anthea jingqi tricia bens amy eve and jingjie(extra) after bio. Ate astons! Quite nice leh, been wanting to eat but duno expensive or not. Its like a mini class outing haha! But we kinda wanted to go out with our own groups of ppl, but in the end went out as a whole whoo!
However it doesnt really feel that we were out becos we were free =.=. I guess there's still pw waiting for us and all =.=. Whatever, I am still gonna play to my heart's content! Anyone wants to guess my level now?xD!
Okay I am going maple le byebye! =D


