Wednesday, October 28, 2009 . 10:49 AM
Tired tired...wasnt feeling very well this morning when I woke up so decided to skip inaug. Finally can get a proper rest. Have been sleeping from afternoon till night for the past few days cos I was just simply too tired. So at night I couldnt sleep and therefore tired in the mornings I guess ~.~.Been sort of shopping for these few days cos we would go eat after pw ends and end up doing window shopping + trying out clothes haha! Its quite fun to watch xD. If there's stuff that I like I might try the next time =x.
Hur when I want to maple, there is patch =.=. Out of all days, maple must patch on my free day zzz.
I am still craving for ice cream, let's go out and have more Haagen Dazs okay?=D More and more cookies n cream <33!


