<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 31, 2009 . 10:27 PM

Went to banana's quiet house for pw today! We made it noisy haha! Well, at least her room was noisy =D! Played scrabble while waiting for th to come. Too bad banana couldnt find her monopoly =/. Naturally, banana won the game LOL! Dunno why it was natural, but I just expected her to win haha!

Today wasn't really very productive. It was more of fun lol! Practiced a few times, trying very hard not to refer to script but its really hard =((. I tried like 5 more times just before my rubbish modem finally connected to the internet =.=. And all of the times I would have places that I stumbled due to forgetting the script T_T. Am sad. So fail luh T_T. And the last timing was 5.27 AGAIN wth...when I timed at banana's house, it was 4.38 zzz.

Oh wells, but it was really quite a relaxed session today. Talked about funny and random stuff. Dawn and banana's weighing machine~ Th being gayed at in army in future~ Macs' monopoly and sentosa cove~ $50000!~ Dim Sum w/o us~ Hahaha and some more la. xD

Us girls went for dinner at pizzahut (th has homecooked food waiting for him at home~). Tried the new pizza and got to eat 2 pastas which were included in the set meal. Not bad eh, the pizza crust is torn out and dipped into cheese and nacho bits. Yummy and cheesy! =D It started raining really heavily and we were stranded at the pizzahut until banana's parents came to pass her a big umbrella =D.

After that, we went to Haagen Dazs! We took really long to decide what to eat hahaha. Ate just ice creams scoops in the end ~.~. Something choc chip, cookies n cream <3, strawberry sorbet, rum raisin, strawberry cheesecake <3, and tiramisu! Yummy yummy~ I think the next time I might just order takeaways, since they are much cheaper -.-. Unless we are going in a group to eat the fondue haha!

Took some pictures and I got complimented! Like first time leh! xD Waiting for most of them to be posted hahaha! ^^

=D

"Demure" banana xD

Dawn came over to wait for her mum to fetch her home and we continued chatting. It's just so fun to chat luh! Just like 2 days ago when I chatted with banana=D! Hoho I seriously think she has fallen in love with -erhem-. Okay, but that can be quite cute if it happens in the future ^^. Was complimented (I take it as one) again. Dawn said it feels quite relieving to talk to me =D. See, I am good listeners and chatting partner hahaha! If found the right person, I can talk with that person a lot and for very long >.<. I enjoy talking comfortably with nice people ^^.

Accompanied dawn downstairs to meet her mum. Patted a cat on the way back. It's cute and poor thing so I just went to pat it >.<. It's more friendly than mao =x. I wan my own cat next time too! Or if I ever find a dog that is not that noisy, I might keep one too lol. I forgot whose dog doesnt really bark that much. Very nice =D.

My internet is seriously getting onto my nerves already. I dunno if its the rain or what, it's been disconnecting and connecting back every few minutes =.=. Caused me to tag twice on jq's blog and I cant dl my OP script from my email zzz. Okay, shall end here! Tata~