<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 12, 2009 . 5:55 PM

Goodbye project work~

It's finally officially over, whoo! Took a loooong time to do the numbering of all gpp and members' PI, EOM, and I&R -.-. Luckily I am not at anal as qinlu when come to numbering things lmao! Quite happy when we finally finished filing our GPF. Happiness!

Went to eat Astons(again) with dawn and banana~ Wanted to eat snow ice but too full from the food already haha. Must go eat another time okay! Sang at teo heng and whoo, quite shuang cos very long nv sing in a mic with blasted music =x. I think our music and singing (or shouting) were super loud the people outside must be having a bad time listening to all those crap lol!

I hope my voice wont go away after tonight haha. Just now it felt really dry even though I drank quite a lot of water during the 3 hours =/. Hope got more outings xD!